I tagged myself, 'cause this looks cool.
Here we go!
For this, use this generator: wyncorporation.com/pokemon/ind…
Keep it on one pokemon unless the question tells you otherwise... Pokedex is national dex... Any type unless told to... Don't exclude legendaries or not fully evolved pokemon...You can evolve your pokemon anytime...there can be more than one Pokemon (including legendaries)...tag 5 people at the end..
(I'll be generating genders of my pokemon, too. I'll use a random number generator, 1-100. Depending on what the ratio is for that particular pokemon, the first group of number will be female, the second will be male.)
1. You are starting your pokemon journey! What is your starter?
Giratina?! OH SNAP! It is ON!!!
I'll name you Sirius
2. Your rival shows up! What is his first pokemon?
Eevee? Piece of cake.
3. You two battle and, of course, you win. You go out onto route 1 and meet a Pokemon! You catch it and it is...
Terrakion!! BRING ON THE LEGENDS!!!
Your name will be... Maximus.
4. You come to the first town and heal your pokemon. A bug trainer comes up and says he
wants to battle. his pokemon are... (pick two bug type pokemon)
Whirlipede and Masquerain. Nice, but your still going down, GO MAXIMUS!!
5. Out on the second route, a youngster sees you. Battle!
Haunter, Okay not bad. You got this Sirius.
6. Next town! There's a water gym here. You fight through the gym trainers and get to the gym leader! what are her pokemon? (pick two water types)
Lapras and Seaking. I want a Lapras too!
7. You have won! starting to go out of town your rival shows up. He wants to battle. (write down his first pokemon and then pick another)
Eevee and Slowpoke. Well, you something against my Terrakion BRO?!
8. You win. Outside of town there's a house where someone offers to give you a pokemon. What is it?
Mega-Kangaskhan? Well thank you for this mega!
9. On the next route, you meet a grunt of the evil team here trying to steal a little boy's pokemon. He tells you to scram, but instead you battle! (Pick two dark types.)
Sableye and Pawniard, hmm expected pokemon for a grunt.
10. You beat him and he runs off. You reach the next city, where a normal type gym reigns. Battling through, you reach the gym leader. What are his pokemon? (2 normal types)
Linoone and Stoutland. STOUTLAND?! THIS IS MADNESS!! No fair!
11. Win! Onto the next town! On the next route, a hex maniac offers to guide you through the mountain in front of you, with a battle. (pick two ghost types)
Rotom and Mismagius. Excellent choice of pokemon miss, Go get 'em Sirius!
12. On the way through the mountain you meet your next pokemon! What is it?
Skorupi Female. Cool I always wanted a Drapion.
Your name is Mavis.
13. Next town and it has a ghost gym! You've gotten to the gym leader and she has... (pick three ghost types)
Gengar, Dusclops, and Shuppet. Bring it on!!
14. You've won and are making your way through a forest. An aroma lady wants to battle! (three grass types)
Cradily, Shaymin, and Wormadam. SHAYMIN?! WHAT THE FUDGE?!!
15. Heading to the town, you meet with the evil team again! They're trying to steal an ancient relic; you need to battle the admin! (Three dark types)
Drapion, Malamar and Crawdaunt. Hey you got a Drapion too!
16. You've won, but they make off with the relic. In the next town, there's no gym, but your rival wants to battle! (first two pokemon and pick two more.)
Sylveon (chose a number on random.org, each eeveelution corresponds to a number, Sylveon was eight), Slowbro, Bunnelby and Pangoro. I want your Pangoro.
17. On the next route, a lass would like to battle. (pick 2, I guess...?)
Tynamo and Mewtwo. I hate you!
18. The next town has a dark type gym! You reach the gym leader and he has... (3 dark types)
Mega-Tyranitar, Malamar, and Carvanha. Mega-evo?! Are you sure you're not the leader of the bad guys?
19. On the way to the next city, you have to pass through a desert. There, you catch your next pokemon.
Staraptor female. What the hell are you doing in a desert?!
Since you like deserts your name is Sahara
20. You've reached the city! They have a gym, but before you can go in, your rival appears! (First four pokemon and one more)
Sylveon, Slowbro, Diggersby, Pangoro, and Bergmite.
21. You go into the gym and find it loves fire here. Reaching the gym leader, he has... (3 fire types)
Mega-Blaziken, Magmar, and Vulpix. Well Damn.
22. Win! You end up surfing on the next route and run into a fisherman. (4 water types)
Sealeo, Squirtle, Frilish(M), Poliwag.
23. Next city is overrun with the evil team! You need to kick this admin's butt! (4 poison types)
Seviper, Gastly, Weedle, Bellsprout. WTF?! What kind of Admin are you?!
24. You've run them out and you're onto the gym! Electric types reign here! (4 electric types)
Jolteon, Pikachu, Thurdurus, Mareep. YOU GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME! Ah well at least there's no Mega-Ampharos.
25. Time to go north to an icy town! As you walk through some snow on the route, you meet an ace trainer! (3 pokemon)
Vespiquen, Garbordor, and Gallade. We have a true ace trainer in our presence.
26. As you reach the city, you see the team on the mountain above the snow covered city. You can't go up until you beat the gym, though. Fight the ice! (4 ice types)
Regice, Glalie, Swinub, Sneasel. Regice? REALLY?!
27. As you climb the mountain to stop the team, you're stopped by a hiker. (3 rock types)
Cradily, Cranidos, Armaldo. Nice pokemon.
28. You reach the top to find the team trying to raise an evil force! You must stop them by defeating the boss! (2 dark, 2 poison)
Vullaby, Sharpedo, Gengar, and Nidoking. Are you sure you're a boss?
29. You defeat them and head into warmer climates for the last city. Along the way, you catch one more friend!
Reshiram. RESHIRAM! OH HELL YEAH! Hello Yin.
30. The last gym is grass type gym!(4 grass types)
Budew, Lileep, Skiploom, and Wormadam. Huh? I expected more from the last gym leader. GO Yin!
31. Time for the Pokemon league! As you go in, a Dragon trainer pops out! (2 dragon types)
Noivern, and Zwielous. Sirius and Yin it's all you two!
32. farther in, a woman offers you a trade. Will you accept? *optional*
Cranidos huh? Nice but I'm good with Maximus.
33. As you near the exit, your rival shows up. And of course, he wants to battle. (First five and one more)
Sylveon, Slowbro, Diggersby, Pangoro, Avalugg, and Victini. OH THAT'S NOT FAIR, BUT YOU'RE GOING DOWN!
34. healing up, you start your E4 challenge. First up is a Rock master! (5 rock types)
Macargo, Golem, Sudowodo, Tyrunt, and Pupitar.
35. Next is the Psychic Master! (5 psychic types)
Espeon, Latios, Abra, Mew, and Slowpoke. WTF?! Two awesome legendaries in one team?
36. Ground master is next! (5 ground types)
Numel, Krookodile, Sandshrew, Mamoswine and Landurus(Therian).
... No Comment
37. And last before the champion... the Steel master! (5 steel types)
Excadrill, Mega-Scizor, Mega-Mawile, Aegislash(blade), Lairon
... How do you have two megas on one team?! HOW?!
38. And the champion is... a flying type master. To your battle station! (6 flying types)
Yveltal, Archen, Hawlucha, Staravia, Chatot, and Vivillon. OH COME ON!
39. You've won! write down your pokemon and their nicknames if they have any!
Sirius the Giratina ( couldn't find the altered form which is the one that I generated)
Maximus the Terrakion
Claudia the Mega-Kangaskhan (they don't have one yet sorry!)
Mavis the Drapion
Sahara the Staraptor
Yin the Reshiram
I want this team so bad! but this was fun though.
(I swear every single pokemon on this team was generated on the first turn, it was pure luck that I got three legendaries on my team)
Not tagging anyone sorry.